Provide support for Victorian Youth climbers throughout the day of competition. Coach must be accessible and available to climbers for the duration of the competition.
- Ensure athletes are adequately warmed up
- Assist athletes with qualifier round route reading
- Preparation in isolation (assist with warm up, mental prep and support, climbing order etc.)
- Assist with equipment preparation (ie have spare chalk, chalk bags, shoes, water, tape, harnesses etc).
- Watch for issues during Qualifiers and lodge appeals if necessary
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Have current Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR
- Have a firm understanding of discipline and competition regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively with officials and athletes
- Conflict resolution
Please send a 1 page expression of interest addressing your ability to meet the above responsibilities and essential skills to email@example.com by COB Wednesday the 17th May.
Payment for the 3 days will be discussed upon application.